Monday, December 13, 2010

The Droid

A few days ago, I was lucky enough to score a very low-priced Droid Incredible due to my brother buying one, and Verizon having a buy one, get one free* deal (send me money for the advertisement, Verizon!).

Ever since, I've been absolutely in love with wasting my time with it. I already have an iPod touch, so the apps and features weren't so new and special, but the ability to access the internet from anywhere* is just a terrible power for me to possess. I feel like a wizard.


I checked my calculations like, seven times. The math is definitely correct.

Anywho, now I feel almost too connected. Omnipotent, even.

Email? LET ME JUST CREEPILY RESPOND THE SECOND AFTER YOU SEND IT.

Facebook? YEAH I SAW HER STATUS LIKE TWENTY MINUTES AGO, NBD.

Instant messenger? EMOTICONS ALL DAY.

When's the movie playing? BOOM 7:45PM YOU PEASANT.

Weather? BRING A FUCKING LIGHT JACKET IT'S SLIGHTLY CHILLY.

I can even write a post for a SUPER AWESOME BLOG, and all of this can be done from the toilet. In fact, I spend way too long in the bathroom now solely because I'm too busy being a wizard to start wiping.



It just so happens that I created a Twitter account whilst being the aforementioned toilet wizard. My handle is @MathieuAntoine - you should follow me like I'm the momma duck and you know nothing but my assfeathers and obedience.

I love technology. I think I'll go take a twitshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment